Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Challenge 2014 - Week 23

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all."
-Walt Disney Company


This Week

It was mostly a matter of finding a flower in a weird spot. I will admit that I wasn't the first to see a flowering weed that found a crack in some concrete, but I am the one who got the picture. It might have been better if I could have found a native flower in a similar situation, but none quite compared.

Picture


Challenge 23This FLOWER is BLOOMING despite the ADVERSITY of a concrete surface.

Flickr Friday

This week had something to do with children. It was pretty clear that I wasn't going to go after that subject while I have a backlog of recent pictures and a ton of personal projects in progress. I didn't even bother to write down the theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment