Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Challenge 2014 - Week 41

"God always has something for you, a key for every problem, a light for every shadow, a relief for every sorrow and a plan for every tomorrow."


This Week

With a religious theme, I was definitely looking at individual words. I also have recently been supplied with some K'Nex to see what I could do. I figured that I might as well try to create something for this one. I decided on a lock and key (even though lock is not one of the words). This was my first attempt ever to create something of my own (no instructions). To get a little more from the quote, I used a flash to create light and a shadow. I had the key both in and out of the lock, and I decided to include pictures of both. That means I have two pictures, but there is only one idea shown here for this week.

Pictures


Challenge 41KEY and lock made from K'Nex with a LIGHT to produce a SHADOW.
Challenge 41KEY in a lock made from K'Nex with a LIGHT to produce a SHADOW.

Flickr Friday

I was told what this week's theme was, but I didn't really pay any attention. I'm skipping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment