Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Challenge 2014 - Week 42

Like the intense fire that transforms iron into steel, as we remain faithful during the fiery trial of our faith, we are spiritually refined and strengthened.


This Week

I'm not a fan of religion, so I pursued words. I actually forgot to look at the quote when I first went out this week. When I finally read the quote, I realized that I had a bunch of words with one picture that I had just taken.

Picture

North DockA FIERY tool is used on STEEL that has been used to STRENGTHEN a concrete structure. This is part of a project to TRANSFORM the property into something that uses less creosote.

Flickr Friday

Another week, another theme that I never bothered to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment