Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Friday, October 17, 2014

Progress Update - October 2014

Recent Pictures

I have been prioritizing pictures from Chambers Creek Properties. I have those pictures through September 24 uploaded to Flickr. Other pictures are only done through June 14. I should be done with Chambers Creek by the next update with some of the other pictures complete as well. I don't know if I have any pictures worth uploading from the one incomplete batch before I took my vacation. When I reach my vacation pictures, I should be a little slower.

Older Pictures

With the exception of pictures used in my countdown, older pictures are on hold.

eBird

I am currently treating eBird updates as a background task. Outside of any pictures I may have used for verification, I am not actively adding pictures to my checklists. Pictures have only been added to the checklists through May 3.

Personal Projects

The countdown is my only active project at the moment, but that should be changing soon. Once I reach vacation pictures, I will start working on my yearly Xmas present. Once that is done, I have another project lined up. This means that uploads will slow down for a fairly significant amount of time. Most work outside of Chambers Creek Properties pictures and Vacation pictures will be for the purpose of taking a break from my higher priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment