Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Challenge 2014 - Week 43

This week has been designated as a week to share a "blessing" for October.


This Week

Even though October has been warmer than usual, it was a huge improvement over our **** summer that was full of **** and ****. Enough of editing words that even I don't know what they represent. How do I show the weather? Even though I didn't have my good camera, I did encounter a rainbow this week. While rainbows require the evil fireball of death, they also require rain. I think that should be sufficient to show the change.

Picture

Challenge 43A rainbow over McNeil Islands shows an improvement in the weather when compared to our miserable summer

Flickr Friday

I think this theme had something to do with fog. I didn't get fog. I skipped again.

No comments:

Post a Comment