Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Challenge 2014 - Week 44

"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating."
-Luciano Pavarotti


This Week

This was another busy week for me. You probably already knew that if you had been following my recent Vacation Picture posts. This week was about food. I didn't get any cooperative critters this week, so I went back to a recent Waxwing picture. As a bit of an interesting side note, the Waxwing failed at picking the fruit. A picture I took immediately after showed it still attached.

Picture

Cedar Waxwing***Old Picture***
This Waxwing STOPPED by a Madrone to DEVOTE its ATTENTION TO EATING.

Flickr Friday - Electricity

I didn't run into anything particularly noteworthy for this topic. I'm still busy. Put those two things together and I'm skipping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment