Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Challenge 2014 - Week 45

"This is my garden. I'll plant it with care. Here are the seeds I'll plant in there. The sun will shine. The rain will fall. The seeds will sprout and grow up tall."


This Week

The use of sun and rain screamed rainbow. There's one problem with that. I used a rainbow for a challenge picture a couple weeks ago. The more obvious options would be planting seeds in a garden. I don't think this is the best time of year for that. I'm stumped. I decided to look for anything usable. When going through vacation pictures, I found a nuthach that appeared to have a seed of some sort. That will work, especially since I'm already behind this week and need to finish the challenge. I should probably point out that I'm struggling with Flickr listing the location as Tahoma, California. Tahoma is a Washingtonian word.

Picture


Red-breasted NuthatchA nuthatch is carrying a SEED while walking down a plant that had already SPROUTED AND GROWN UP TALL.

Flickr Friday

I was told what the theme was, but I have completely forgotten. I did not pursue what I did not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment