Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Monday, November 24, 2014

Challenge 2014 - Week 46

"The secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside."
-Mark Twain


This Week

It seemed that the easy approach would be to go after some bird fighting with a potential meal. The weather was not exactly camera friendly this week, so I didn't have much of an opportunity to look. Instead, I went through pictures that I had already taken to find an example of the easy approach. I figured that a crab fighting back against a gull should work.

Picture

Gull***Old Picture***
A gull is trying to EAT WHAT it LIKES, but the FOOD has decided to FIGHT IT OUT.

Flickr Friday - Salt and Pepper

This theme could have been a macro shot of salt and pepper. I also could have looked for anything black against white. I have already said that until I'm caught up I'm only going to submit a picture if I bump into something. Since it wasn't camera weather, it should be clear that I wasn't going to pursue this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment