Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Challenge 2014 - Week 47

This week has been designated as a week to share a "blessing" for November.


This Week

I am finally done editing and uploading my vacation pictures. While I haven't completed my yearly Xmas gift, the bulk of the workload is done. Now, I just need to plop everything into the right place for the gift. For this week's challenge, I'm going to use the final picture of this batch.

Picture


Savannah SparrowSavannah Sparrow (Passerculus sandwichensis) at Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge

Flickr Friday

Again, I failed to even check the theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment