Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Monday, November 17, 2014

Progress Update - November 2014

Recent Pictures

All recent pictures through June 27 along with some pictures from June 28 have been uploaded to my Flickr photostream. I am also completely caught up with recent pictures from Chambers Creek Properties.

Older Pictures

With the exception of pictures used in my countdown, older pictures are on hold.

eBird

I am currently treating eBird updates as a background task. Outside of any pictures I may have used for verification, I am not actively adding pictures to my checklists. Pictures have only been added to the checklists through May 3.

Personal Projects

I have started work on my yearly Xmas gift. Keeping in mind that I am also working on my countdown and I have another project lined up, progress on uploads should be slowing down a bit. Vacation pictures shouldn't be too bad since I need them for my Xmas project, but I won't spend much time on either my backlog of recent picture or my backlog of older pictures until I make progress elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment