Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Challenge 2014 - Week 49

"In a meadow full of flowers, you cannot walk through and breathe those smells and see all those colors and remain angry. We have to support the beauty, the poetry, of life."

-Jonas Mekas


This Week

We are supposed to look for meadows in December? I guess that means I have to go back into the archives to find a random flower to include. I still wanted something new. Part of our local park is an area known as the Central Meadow. That should work.

Pictures


Challenge 49Today, I WALKED THROUGH the Central MEADOW
Lupine***Old Picture***
Enjoy the COLORS of these FLOWERS and SUPPORT THE BEAUTY OF LIFE.

Flickr Friday - To Infinity and Beyond

I didn't bump into any infinite subjects. I believe this was actually a reference to a Disney movie. I can't be certain since I don't normally watch that studio's feature-length ads. Let me get to the all too predictable point. I'm skipping again this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment