Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Progress Update - December 2014

Recent Pictures

I have been keeping up with recent Chambers Creek Properties photos for my photostream. Pictures from other locations are still on a bit of a holding pattern from July 13 and on. I will probably try to spend a little time each week on these pictures, but you will not always see results. For example, I finally did some work on backups on Monday.

Older Pictures

These are also still on hold. For a personal project, I am trying to find a larger selection of pictures from Chambers Creek Properties. As a result, some of those are going to be uploaded to Flickr. I have already added a few for this project. This will be ongoing until I reach the next phase of the project.

eBird

I am currently treating eBird updates as a background task. Outside of any pictures I may have used for verification, I am not actively adding pictures to my checklists. Pictures have only been added to the checklists through May 3.

Personal Projects

With my Xmas project completely wrapped up, I have started what I had next in line. This involves Chambers Creek Properties. Between my ongoing countdown and this new project, pictures from the park are going to be among my higher priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment