Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Friday, February 27, 2015

Challenge 2015 - Week 7

"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward.  So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great.  so just focus, and keep aiming"


This Week

I know. I'm incredibly late posting this one. After the bird count, I was drained. Then I had a shorter weekend than usual. I was low on ideas again, but I decided to make a bow and arrow... sort of. I used K'nex to create something inspired by a crossbow. I ran into a few problems with the design, and I couldn't get it to work properly. I felt that it was more important to finish the shot than to fall too much further behind on various things. To get a sense of how much of my day has already disappeared on me, I haven't even posted today's eBird checklist or looked through the small handful of pictures that I took.

Picture


Challenge 7Rubber bands and a flexible rod were PULLED BACKWARD on an improvised non-functional (I have been low on time lately) K'nex contraption inspired by a crossbow prepard to LAUNCH an ARROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment