Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Progress Update - March 2015

Recent Pictures

I have been keeping up with pictures from Chambers Creek Properties. I managed to chip away a little at pictures from other locations, but I still have a huge backlog. I probably won't be as good with those older pictures last month because I am falling behind on a personal project. My photostream is essentially caught up through August 22.

Older Pictures

With the exception of pictures used in my countdown, older pictures are on hold.

eBird

I am currently treating eBird updates as a background task. Outside of any pictures I may have used for verification, I am not actively adding pictures to my checklists. Pictures have only been added to the checklists through May 3.

Personal Projects

The countdown to the U.S. Open is ongoing. My other big project is falling behind. This could make it more difficult to keep up with more recent pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment