Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Challenge 2015 - Week 30

"The ship of my life may or may not be sailing on calm and amiable seas.  The challenging days of my existence may or may not be bright and promising.  Story or sunny days, glorious or lonely nights, I maintain an attitude of gratitude.  If I insist on being pessimistic there is always tomorrow. Today I am blessed."
-Maya Angelou


This Week

This has been another lazy week for me. I knew this challenge was coming, and I made sure I took some pictures of the Walker Bay boats at Tacoma's Maritime Fest.

Picture

Challenge 30At the Maritime Fest, there were small boats available for people to SAIL on the CALM waters of the Salish SEA. I just wish that the event wouldn't have been on a DAY that was so BRIGHT and SUNNY (like pretty much every day we have had this miserable summer).

No comments:

Post a Comment