Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Challenge 2015 - Week 39

"That's the thing about inner beauty:  Unlike Physical beauty, which grabs the spotlight for itself, inner beauty shines on everyone, catching the, holding them in its embrace, making them more beautiful too.."


This Week

I screwed up. With all of the talk about the lunar eclipse, I figured I could use that with this week's quote. After I did all of the work, I realized that I used a lunar eclipse picture for another challenge earlier this year. Oops. For the sake of variety, I guess you can imagine that I used a different lunar eclipse picture that shows more than just the moon when I finally upload the pictures in the next year or two. I have got to do something about that backlog.

Picture


Challenge 39During the lunar eclipse, the moon did not GRAB THE SPOTLIGHT of the sun FOR ITSELF. Instead, we saw the dimmer moon SHINE ON EVERYONE with a BEAUTIFUL show.

No comments:

Post a Comment