Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Progress Update - October 2015

Recent Pictures

I have made some progress on uploading vacation pictures to Flickr. There are more pictures of family members than usual. I like to keep those private, so I'm getting more work done than it appears.

Older Pictures

Thanks to my personal projects and my backlog of recent pictures, I have not gotten any work in on adding pictures to my Flickr account that were taken before I signed up.

eBird

I am currently treating eBird updates as a background task. Outside of any pictures I may have used for verification, I am not actively adding pictures to my checklists. Pictures have only been added to the checklists through May 3, 2014.

Personal Projects

I still have a few things that need to be done with my Chambers Bay book, so not all of my time available for pictures is going into my backlog. As I have already stated, vacation pictures are being prioritized for my backlog. When they are caught up, I will work on my yearly Xmas gift. This will create another slow period for updates. After that, things should speed up slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment