Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Monday, October 12, 2015

Vacation 2015 - Hotel

We spent the night of May 29 in a hotel. Hotels are not particularly scenic, and I wasn't exactly active with my camera, but I was coerced into taking a picture of a tick the next morning. Unfortunately, I'm not among the best when it comes photography using the lighting of the great indoors, so I didn't get the best shot of this pest.
Tick
I also didn't feel that the hotel was a good topic for my vacation blog, so I don't have a relevant post to connect to this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment