Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Progress Update - August 2016

Recent Pictures

I haven't made as much progress as I would like in adding pictures to Flickr. If you know me, you might realize that the warm weather has been slowing me down. I can't handle spending significant time by my computer when I can't get the temperatures down to warm instead of hot. I am currently working on vacation pictures from June 24.

Challenge pictures have also been somewhat problematic for the same reasons. I haven't been getting much work done lately, and my next challenge photo was taken on vacation from a day that I have not reached. These pictures will still show up... eventually.

Older Pictures

With my backlog of recent pictures, I have not gotten any work in on adding pictures to my Flickr account that were taken before I signed up.

eBird

With my struggles to keep up with recent pictures, eBird has been a low priority for me. Pictures have only been added to eBird checklists through June 19.

Personal Projects

My next personal project won't start until I finish up with vacation pictures, so most time available to update pictures right now is going into editing and uploading.

No comments:

Post a Comment