Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Progress Update - September 2016

Recent Pictures

I feel like I'm not making progress. I hit another predictable slowdown when the temperatures rose again. Then, I ended up working on one of my larger batches. I am currently editing over 100 pictures from a single stop (although not all of those pictures will bu uploaded to Flickr and made visible to the public). Fortunately, temperatures are dropping again, and my batch is approaching completion. I wouldn't be surprised if the batch is uploaded to Flickr later today. It will take a little longer to add a related post here like I normally do with vacation pictures.

Of course, what I just said doesn't exactly explain where I am in the process. I am currently working on pictures from June 27. I will likely work a lot on these pictures until I am done with vacation pictures. At that time, I will likely cut back my efforts to work on a project.

Older Pictures

With my backlog of recent pictures, I have not gotten any work in on adding pictures to my Flickr account that were taken before I signed up.

eBird

With my struggles to keep up with recent pictures, eBird has been a low priority for me. Pictures have only been added to eBird checklists through June 19.

Personal Projects

I don't have anything going on right now, but that will change. When I finish with my vacation pictures, I will start working on the Xmas gift I give family members each year. This will slow me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment