Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Friday, October 7, 2016

Challenge 2016 - June

"Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce."

The Idea Behind the Picture

It's no secret that I have fallen seriously behind in challenge pictures. Part of this has to do with my backlog of pictures that need to be edited and uploaded to Flickr. I am currently working on pictures from June 30.

I hit a batch of pictures of climbers at Garden of the Gods. I feel that one of these could be used for June's quote. This picture may not show how fast they were, but you can at least get a sense of how high they climbed. Fortunately, we did not see how well they bounced.

Hopefully, I can get to July's overdue quote in less than a month.
Garden of the Gods

No comments:

Post a Comment