Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Monday, April 17, 2017

Progress Update - April 2017

Recent Pictures

I had been caught up until the weekend hit. I took a lot of pictures over the last couple of days, and some will even make my collection at Flickr. Other than those two days, I am caught up.

Older Pictures

I have been working on adding older pictures to Flickr. Currently, I am in a bit of a slow stretch. More specifically, I am working on pictures from a vacation that has given me a lot more photos than usual that I need to go through. I have been working on pictures taken on May 28, 2010. This day was split into segments, and the first two out of the four segments have been uploaded.

eBird

Similar to my Flickr updates, I had been caught up with adding photos to eBird checklists prior to this weekend. I am now two days behind.

Personal Projects

I have been working off and on with a project that I am not ready to reveal. This has slowed me down slightly, but I still haven't been pushing too hard. That could change as the year progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment