Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Challenge - Week 52

This week's quote comes from a scripture. Since I am not comfortable using my blog to promote what I do not believe, I will only provide the words that I pursued:
World, Gave, Son, Everlasting, Life


This Week

I know I already used a sunrise this year, but I felt this one was different enough. Instead of using the shadow being cast on the clouds from Chambers Creek Properties, I used a shot with lenticular clouds from Cirque Park. I didn't have a whole lot of ideas and am only using two pictures this week.

Pictures


This week, nature GAVE me a beautiful sunrise over Tahoma with lenticular clouds. As the WORLD rotates, the location seeing the sunrise changes. While this particular display might have been short lived, the event is actually EVERLASTING.
This particular example of LIFE is the SON of Red-breasted Merganser parents.

Flickr Friday - The Best Memory Of My Life

This is kind of an odd theme. Basically, we are being asked to take new pictures of the past. In all honesty, I'm not the biggest fan of my life. I'm passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment