Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Challenge - Week 53

There were problems with this week's quote. For that reason, I have not made a hard push for photos this week.


A quick picture

The quote was supposed to involve sun and shadows, dark and bright. I was given permission to skip this week, but it seems like I should at least have something. For my final picture of this year's challenge, I'm going to revisit one of my earlier and more memorable challenge photos. I hope that's a fitting conclusion.



Flickr Friday - Shaken, not stirred

Since I didn't go after any new pictures for the family photo challenge, there was a little more pressure to find something for Flickr Friday. I didn't bother captioning this one. Hopefully, you can understand how it fits, "Shaken, not stirred."

No comments:

Post a Comment