Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Challenge 2014 - Week 4

This week has been designated as a week to share a "blessing" for January.


This Week

Technically speaking, my January blessing didn't occur until February 1 when I could walk the East Slope Trail for the first time in months. There is something that I probably could have used from today, but I'll save that for next month.

Picture


This picture isn't about what you see. It's about what you don't see, a barricade. After months of the East Slope Trail being closed, I can finally head down the trail and back to Chambers Creek. You can probably get a sense of why it was closed thanks to the cranes in the background.

Flickr Friday - The S Curve

The moment I saw this week's theme, I immediately thought about one of the trails through the Central Meadow that takes on an S shape as it approaches the "swing set." Perhaps an winding road or path is typical for this theme, but it was the obvious choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment