Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Challenge 2014 - Week 9

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more things you learn, the more places you'll go."
-Dr. Seuss


This Week

I decided to go in the opposite direction and say that the more places I go, the more family members will be able to read. I also cleaned up what I just said for the caption. In reality, this same picture could reflect the original quote better than my caption would indicate. I do a little research before I go on trips. I look through books and find out what's in the area. The more I read, the more I know about the destination. The more I learn about these destinations, the more places I go. Of course, I'm pretty sure Dr. Seuss wasn't being quite so literal.

Picture


The more places I'll go, the more that you'll read.
Note: This picture was aimed at family members who I have been giving photo books as yearly Xmas gifts.

Flickr Friday - Dorothy's Red Shoes

I'm not into the Wizard of Oz, and I don't possess any red shoes. Also, I had pretty much no time available this weekend. That means I am skipping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment