Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Challenge 2014 - Week 15

Friends are the flowers in the garden of life. Beginning with a seed of trust, nurtured with laughter and tears, growing into loyalty and love.


This Week

I was low on ideas, so I just picked out a few words. Specifically, I wanted a seed and a flower. I didn't see any new flowers worth shooting this week, but I had a violet last week. Where did that violet go this week? Oh, well. I'm allowed to use last week's picture for the photo challenge. In case you couldn't tell, the seed was taken with a macro lens and extension tubes (and also cropped a little).

Pictures


Violet***Old Picture***
Flower
Challenge 15A SEED on a Chia planter is beginning to GROW.

Other Ideas

For growing, I was thinking of young birds that I could watch grow up. I have already overdone the owls. That leaves the goslings for newly hatched critters that I have actually found. I have only seen them at a distance, and I certainly haven't been able to get any semi-adequate pictures.

Flickr Friday - No Way Out

This was another theme that I just couldn't get into. Time for my catch phrase. I'm skipping this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment