Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Progress Update - April 2014

Recent Pictures

I took a lot of pictures last week and finished uploading them to Flickr yesterday. I actually got some interesting pictures such as an owl hanging upside down. This means that I am essentially caught up.



Older pictures

I got some work done over the last month for older pictures, but not much. Like a lot of these updates, everything I did was in the background. You won't see any of it. Don't expect much progress in this area for months. In addition to the project that has been limiting progress in the last couple month, I have started one more.

eBird

With my new pictures going up yesterday, I haven't had much time to add them to eBird. Checklists before last week have had pictures added. Checklists from last week will hopefully be done in the next day or two.

Personal Projects

I still have the same project that has been taking my time for the last couple months, but that project is actually getting bumped down my list in terms of priorities. I have something else that is taking up time right now. This will make progress elsewhere even more difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment