Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Monday, May 26, 2014

Challenge 2014 - Week 20

"The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul."


This Week

My personal projects are hitting hard right now. This is perhaps why I completely forgot to write down this week's words before heading out. Most words are abstract, so I don't exactly have older pictures of them. There is one exception, ocean. I did visit the Pacific (like there's another ocean out there) in September. That puts it within the time frame allowed for the challenge, so I will lazily use one of those.

Picture

Brown Pelican***Old Picture***
Brown Pelican (Pelecanus occidentalis) in flight with Sooty Shearwaters (Puffinus griseus) in the background over the Pacific Ocean at Twin Harbors State Park

Flickr Friday - Light As A Feather

I grabbed a goose feather from the beach. I couldn't think of anything to make a picture anything special. It doesn't help that I'm feeling mentally drained at the moment. I have decided that I'm not going to bother this week. Just so you know, this is likely going to be a recurring problem. I probably won't be trying very hard for Flickr Friday for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment