Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Vacation 2014 - Columbia River Maritime Museum

The Columbia River Maritime Museum on June 19 was another one of our non-natural stops. Since it was indoors, I didn't have as much light as I normally like. I also took too many pictures. Now that I have finally reached these pictures, I cut corners in the editing process. Needless to say (or perhaps not needless since I'm still saying it), these are not the best pictures I have taken.

CG-36474BoatSaishomaruLegend29N 403ROROColumbia Rediviva of BostonTonquinBuena VenturaNautilusHarpoon CannonStar of AlaskaGeorgeneBar Pilot Pulling BoatOcean PrideTorrensPeacockBailey GatzertWide WestT.J. PotterBeaverR.R. ThompsonHarvest QueenJennie Clark and Carrie LaddConstitutionU.S.S. KnappEssexUSS OregonU.S.S. Gambier BayMetuchenLST 483U.S.S. Astoria CA34
Motor Lifeboat 44300DarleTowboat Wheelhouse
More information can be found on my Vacation Log at http://maritimeorca.blogspot.com/2014/06/2014-road-trip-to-fort-stevens.html

No comments:

Post a Comment