Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

1 Day until the US Open at Chambers Bay

I have been walking Chambers Creek Properties for years. I have been carrying a camera since 2009. With the US Open coming to the Chambers Bay Golf Course, which is part of the property, I have decided to share a picture each day for the 365 days leading up to the tournament. The US Open is scheduled to begin on June 18, 2015. As of today, we are 1 day away. For a more complete collection of my local photos, visit https://www.flickr.com/photos/maritimeorca/tags/chamberscreekproperties/

Today's Picture:
Purple Martin
Taken on June 6, 2015

When I chased our Purple Martins (Progne subis) on June 6, I didn't stop with a single picture. Here, the female is emerging from one of the nesting boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment