Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Progress Update - June 2015

Recent Pictures

For the most part, I have been keeping up with pictures from Chambers Creek Properties. There is still a batch that I have not yet uploaded to my Flickr photostream. Pictures taken elsewhere are on hold. The prioritization of pictures from Chambers Creek Properties has been due to the upcoming US Open, which starts tomorrow. That next time I get out there, I will no longer have reasons to prioritize those pictures. Vacation pictures will be next on my list, but I have personal projects that are still in the way.

Older Pictures

Thanks to my personal projects and my backlog of recent pictures, I have not gotten any work in on adding pictures to my Flickr account that were taken before I signed up.

eBird

I am currently treating eBird updates as a background task. Outside of any pictures I may have used for verification, I am not actively adding pictures to my checklists. Pictures have only been added to the checklists through May 3, 2014.

Personal Projects

The countdown to the US Open will end tomorrow. I have one other big project that I have been working on. I will likely reveal that one with my final countdown post. After that, I have to start working on my yearly Xmas present to family members. This year has been a bit of an anomaly thanks to the US Open. While I always have periods where I fall behind, next year should be a lot smoother. As soon as I finish the Xmas gift, I will start working on the backlog that I have developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment