Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Challenge 2015 - Week 28

This week's quote could be used to push religious beliefs. Since I am not comfortable using my blog to promote what I do not believe, I will only provide the words that I pursued:
Before, Thanking, That there is rain

This Week

It's nice to move away from depressing sun quotes and finally get something that praises rain. There's just one problem with all of this. How can I get pictures of the rain when it has been so bleeping dry? Instead of capturing the rain, I have decided to use a picture that hopefully shows some of the value of rain. During a vacation in Ohio (and Kentucky and West Virginia), we stopped by a few waterfalls. Several had problems with low flows. The rain can certainly help with that problem, so we can thank the clouds for the rain that will address the flows. Not only that, but adding a picture from my vacation now will result in one less picture that I have to work on when I finally get around to those pictures.

Picture


Challenge 28BEFORE this trickle turns into a waterfall, let's THANK the clouds THAT THERE IS RAIN for the transition that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment