Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Monday, August 17, 2015

Progress Update - August 2015

Recent Pictures

Recent pictures are essentially on hold right now. When I gain some ground on personal projects, I will try to move to pictures from this year's vacation. Other than pictures used for the family photo challenge, those will likely be the next pictures that I upload to my Flickr account.

Older Pictures

Thanks to my personal projects and my backlog of recent pictures, I have not gotten any work in on adding pictures to my Flickr account that were taken before I signed up.

eBird

I am currently treating eBird updates as a background task. Outside of any pictures I may have used for verification, I am not actively adding pictures to my checklists. Pictures have only been added to the checklists through May 3, 2014.

Personal Projects

I have made progress on my Chambers Bay book, but I still have a long way to go. We have passed the hump of summer, and historic average temperatures are starting to go down. While I spent most of the last month hiding from the heat, I should start finding more time by my next update that I can handle sitting next to my computer for reasonable lengths of time. This will still likely be a problem for me, but I'm expecting to see some improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment