Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Monday, September 7, 2015

Challenge 2015 - Week 35

"Life is like riding a bicycle.  To keep your balance, you must keep moving on."
-Albert Einstein


This Week

The hard push for the essentially finished book continues, but I had more time available this week. Some of my extra time was used to invent a bicycle. It had been a while since I took out the K'nex. A bicycle was a good subject to use as an excuse for a new improvised design. I also threw in some movement for the picture. I don't have much experience in intentionally adding motion blur, but I think motion added something that would be missing in a still shot.

Picture

Challenge 35The K'nex BICYCLE KEPT its BALANCE as it was MOVING.

No comments:

Post a Comment