Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Challenge 2015 - Week 34

"Those who succeed are the ones who look in the mirror and see no change, but continue anyway, knowing they'll get there in time."


This Week

I was clueless for this week's challenge. Additionally, I was making a push to finish my Chambers Bay book, so I didn't have as much time available. I was given a suggestion to shoot a toy Eagle with a mirror and have a larger Eagle look back. Good enough, especially since I'm already late posting.

Picture


Challenge 34An Eagle LOOKS IN THE MIRROR and SEES what he will become IN TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment