Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Challenge 2015 - Week 33

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, til it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." -Harriet Beecher Stowe


This Week

Since I have been working so hard on my Chambers Bay book, this week's challenge became a bit of an afterthought. I had an idea from the beginning, but I forgot to make sure I had a usable picture. As it turns out, I didn't. Instead, I just looked for an excuse to shout out to the world, "I can finally walk the Soundview Trail again!"

Picture

A Rare SightingIT SEEMED AS THOUGH I COULD NOT HANG ON A MINUTE LONGER waiting for the Soundview Trail to be returned to the public. This week, the gate at the top of the hill was finally open. Now, I really only have to wait for beach access to reopen so I can finally resume watching the TIDES TURN.

Other Ideas

While on vacation, we visited Natural Bridge in Kentucky. To reach the Natural Bridge, you had to pass a feature known as Fat Man Squeeze. The narrow passage seemed to be a good fit for a tight place. Like I already mentioned, I did not have any usable pictures. That's why I went with Plan B.

No comments:

Post a Comment