Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Challenge 2015 - Week 36

"I might be lost at sea, but that will never mean that I do not tilt my head back, stare up at the stars and sacrifice the salt in my tears like an offering of my most sincere and honest gratitude for the way the water never seems to stop rocking me back to sleep."
-Tyler Knott Gregson


This Week

Although I'm wrapping up work on my book, I have other projects that I need to work on. That's why I ended up taking another lazy week. I mean lazy as far as this challenge is concerned. I'm pretty sure that this week does not qualify as lazy overall. For some reason, I was thinking sailing, so I targeted a sailboat. Rereading the quote, it looks like I could have gone for a closer boat.

Picture


Challenge 36This boat was seen on the SALT WATER of the Salish SEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment