Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Progress Update - September 2015

Recent Pictures

You might have notices some increased activity on Flickr recently. My book is essentially done (although I'm not quite ready to sell it). I have started work on uploading vacation pictures. This progress will be interrupted at some point for finalizing the books plans. After I finish work on vacation pictures, there will be a gap before I start work on other pictures of a backlog that currently stretches back over a year.

Other Pictures

Thanks to my personal projects and my backlog of recent pictures, I have not gotten any work in on adding pictures to my Flickr account that were taken before I signed up.

eBird

I am currently treating eBird updates as a background task. Outside of any pictures I may have used for verification, I am not actively adding pictures to my checklists. Pictures have only been added to the checklists through May 3, 2014.

Personal Projects

I am currently collecting advice on how to approach selling a self-published book. I also need to make a few minor changes before making the Chambers Creek book publicly available. Most of my work is now turning to my next project, my yearly Christmas gift for family. The first phase of this project requires me to select and edit the vacation pictures that I might include with the Christmas book. While I'm doing this, I am working on corresponding blog posts. This will be my last major photo project before the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment