Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Monday, November 9, 2015

Challenge 2015 - Week 44

"Preparation is never lost time. The seeds you plant today will bring a harvest tomorrow."
-Sarah Wehrli


This Week

I viewed seeds as the key word. I grabbed a Maple seed during one of my walks. Then I bumped into something I thought was better. They have finally started replanting the grass at the Central Meadow.

Picture

Challenge 44PREPARATION for the Central Meadow's reopening have begun. Grass SEEDS were PLANTED this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment