Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Progress Update - November 2015

Recent Pictures

I have finished uploading my vacation pictures to Flickr. As I have stated before, completion of vacation pictures would be followed by another lull. It will take some time before I get any more work done on recent pictures.

Older Pictures

Thanks to my personal projects and my backlog of recent pictures, I have not gotten any work in on adding pictures to my Flickr account that were taken before I signed up.

eBird

I am currently treating eBird updates as a background task. Outside of any pictures I may have used for verification, I am not actively adding pictures to my checklists. Pictures have only been added to the checklists through May 3, 2014.

Personal Projects

Development of my yearly Xmas book for family members is in progress. This is a higher priority than uploads right now, so progress on my photo collection is currently on hold. I am going to take some shortcuts on the book. While I don't want to detail my personal life online, I should probably mention that I have been busy with another project. This could slow down work on the book, and add to the time it takes for me to get to my backlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment