Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Progress Update - January 2016

Recent Pictures

It might not show, but I made a lot of progress in my Flickr upload process. There is one slight problem. I ran into a huge batch. I haven't uploaded any pictures in weeks. When I finally break through, it's essentially going to be a single dump of probably more than a hundred pictures. Most have been edited, but I still have a lot of work to do. The pictures in question are from Tacoma's Maritime Fest on September 20, 2014. Since I am taking a chronological approach to catching up, that should let you know how far back I am.

Older Pictures

With my backlog of recent pictures, I have not gotten any work in on adding pictures to my Flickr account that were taken before I signed up.

eBird

I am currently treating eBird updates as a background task. Outside of any pictures I may have used for verification, I am not actively adding pictures to my checklists. Pictures have only been added to the checklists through May 3, 2014.

Personal Projects

All of my personal photo projects are complete. While I do have other tasks that are taking up some of my free time, my work on pictures is getting closer to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment