Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Progress Update - February 2016

Recent Pictures

In case you missed it, I have made a number of uploads to Flickr in the last month. I am still working on June 4, but I'm not sure any more pictures are going to make my collection from that day. I also don't know about June 5. The 6th and 7th are complete, and they were my last two days that I kept up with Chambers Creek Properties before I put work for those pictures on hold. I should still be able to get some work done on pictures, but the dates are not going to progress as quickly.

Older Pictures

With my backlog of recent pictures, I have not gotten any work in on adding pictures to my Flickr account that were taken before I signed up.

eBird

I am currently treating eBird updates as a background task. Outside of any pictures I may have used for verification, I am not actively adding pictures to my checklists. Pictures have only been added to the checklists through May 3, 2014.

Personal Projects

I have nothing major going on right now. I need to do a few things to kind of recap the Great Backyard Bird Count, including finding pictures that I want to use from the event, but that's the only thing photo-related that I can think of that will slow down my progress on other tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment