Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Monday, April 11, 2016

Challenge 2016 - March

"If you have occasional spells of despondency don't despair, the sun has a sinking spell every night but it rises again all right the next morning."


The Idea Behind the Pictures

I know I was slow posting this month. I was waiting for the monthly task to show up, but I forgot to set the recurrence of the task to monthly. I also took the easy approach again.

The sun's sinking spell obviously refers to sunset. Last year, I went after a sunset prior to pursuing a lunar eclipse that same night.
Sunset
I am more of a sunrise guy. Even though I went with easy answers, I decided that I didn't want the pictures to be too similar. I found a rainbow that appeared shortly before the sun rose in the morning.
Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment