Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Progress Update - March 2016

Recent Pictures

I have definitely made some progress since last month in my backlog. I have now uploaded pictures taken through August 23 to my Flickr Photostream. I have reached the point where even pictures taken from Chambers Creek Properties have been untouched, so progress might seem a little slower in terms of the dates, but the frequency of pictures being uploaded should be similar to what I have done for most of the last month.

Older Pictures

With my backlog of recent pictures, I have not gotten any work in on adding pictures to my Flickr account that were taken before I signed up.

eBird

I am currently treating eBird updates as a background task. Outside of any pictures I may have used for verification, I am not actively adding pictures to my checklists. Pictures have only been added to the checklists through May 3, 2014.

Personal Projects

I have no major personal projects at this time. This should help me make some progress by this time next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment