Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Progress Update - May 2016

Recent Pictures

As of right now, I am completely caught up with all of my pictures taken since I joined Flickr. When was the last time I could say that? Hopefully, I will be able to say the same next month. And no, this is not one of the signs of the apocalypse.

Older Pictures

As for the pictures taken before I signed up with Flickr, those are still on hold. I wanted to catch up with eBird first, partially as an excuse to spend a little less time on editing after all the work I went through to catch up on more recent pictures.

eBird

eBird is no longer on hold. I have started going through my backlog by targeting older checklists first. Photos have been added to my checklists through July 23, 2015. Since I am now less than a year behind, I should be able to stop including the year with these posts.

Personal Projects

A planning project is emerging that is taking some of my time. Even after I started this project, I have still been gaining ground on my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment