Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Progress Update - July 2016

Recent Pictures

I was out of town for a couple of weeks on a vacation. During those weeks, I believe I took thousands of pictures (including blurry pictures none of you will ever see). Needless to say, I once again have a backlog. I am still looking through those pictures. Once I am done with that component, I will start selecting pictures for my collection and editing. According to my notes, only pictures through June 20 have been uploaded to my Flickr account.

Older Pictures

While I had been uploading older pictures to Flickr, those pictures are now on hold. It looks like I have finished those through June 28, 2008.

eBird

Adding pictures to my eBird checklists will also be put on hold. I am done through June 18.

Personal Projects

Now that I am done with my vacation, I have to add my yearly Xmas present to family to my list of personal projects. This will slow me down once I catch up to my Flickr uploads of those pictures. After that, I am still exploring an idea that could be revealed next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment