Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Challenge 2016 - May

"Mortality is not a pleasure cruise on some luxury liner.  It is a voyage fraught with challenges and constant buffeting of winds and waves."

The Idea Behind the Picture

Again, I'm late. This time it was primarily because I wanted to wait a little since my last even later post. I suspect that I will be late again next month, but I'm at least almost sort of kind of synonym #89 gaining ground.

This was also one of my lazier pictures. I focused on the cruise part, but I didn't have any real cruise ships. I went to a different kind of passenger ship, a ferry. I also didn't come up with the best tie-in to the quote, as you can see below:

You can cruise around the Puget Sound on ferries taking voyages to various islands, but they are not luxury liners.

MV Steilacoom II

No comments:

Post a Comment