Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Friday, June 17, 2016

Progress Update - June 2016

Recent Pictures

I help someone else out with pictures, and that pushed me back a little. That's behind me, and I am now caught up again with my Flickr collection.

Older Pictures

I have been going a little slower than originally intended in regards to uploading earlier pictures to Flickr, but at least I gained some ground. I am now done with those through June 1, 2008.

eBird

Pictures have been uploaded to eBird checklists through May 30.

Personal Projects

My emerging background task continues. This will be a distraction for at least another month. I am also in the exploration phase of another project. I think I got the concept down, and I intend to make this one public in the future. I am not ready to provide details. These two projects have been taking a little time from other work lately. The first project will start taking up more time, and the second project will ease up a little. Overall, expect me to lose ground by this time next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment