Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Progress Update - November 2016

Recent Pictures

Vacation pictures have been uploaded to Flickr. I am now in the middle of work for my yearly Xmas gift for family, so new pictures are on hold. I have already made a lot of progress, and that uploads should resume before next month's update post.

Older Pictures

With my backlog of recent pictures, I have not gotten any work in on adding pictures to my Flickr account that were taken before I signed up.

eBird

After I finished vacation pictures, I went ahead and added pictures for the remainder of the month to my eBird checklists. I am now done through June 30.

Personal Projects

I keep talking about it. My next project is my yearly Xmas gift to family. This project is putting most of my work on hold. I have made a lot of progress already, and I hope to start working on my backlog by this time next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment